- strategic guidance on dealing with change related to the above, and preparing for the future;
- independent policy advice on issues related to societal developments, including policy evaluation (ex ante and ex post);
- chairing and moderating of meetings - making sure participants are heard and outcomes are clear;
- executive management: making things happen with a keen eye for the abilities and needs of people in the process;
- discrete sparring partner for those that are trying to find their way in life and work - and cannot find that otherwise.
In addition, GNKS Consult supports organisations and leaders who want to adapt to the challenges of today, and truly want to be professional, making best use of the capabilities of their staff by open communication and a clear focus on priorities.
Maarten Botterman is GNKS’ founder and director.